Thursday, June 23, 2011

Prologue: The Twins Take Twinbrook ::Part 2::

So, here's part two! It's short, yes, I know. I wouldn't have a whole lot of time to write the legacy since I'm so very busy with modeling comps and stuff, but I shall give you chapters here and there!


 Ah, our lovely klutz Shelbie always here to make a scene. Clumsy and Dramatic. Shelbie's 2 main traits.
While she was walking out of the library, she found the need to...well...faint.

 But she fell into the arms of an angel.

 But who is the mystery man you ask? This is FuryRed's simmy St0rm D4rkw34th3r. And what a smexy simmy his is.

 Shelbie felt like a total derp after she fell and went to apologize. After that, they just chatted for a while. When it got late, Shelbie asked St0rm if he needed a ride home.

 As it so turns out, he has no home. Shelbie gladly took him into the Love household.

 And made him a salad.

 Which he did enjoy :)

 Now, you might mistake St0rm as a badboy. And don't get me wrong, he is.
But underneath, he is such a sweetheart.

He cleaned up.

 He did the laundry.

 And he made waffles for Shelbie and Payton in the morning. D'aww.

 And when morning finally came, he got the proper sleep.

Remember what I said about Shelbie's job? Well, as it so turns out, the Architect profession doesn't exactly work well. You see, my game is dreadfully slow, so whenever Shel has to redesign a new house, my game has to load all that shit. And it takes FOREVER.

The next morning, I had her quit her job.

Until I find her a new one, she's going to stick to painting and sell them.

It's funny; right after I put her new painting on the wall, she walked right over and looked at it. (There wasn't anything in her queue. Which makes it some-what creepy also...)

 No, no, I haven't forgotton about Payton. Actually, she's been quite busy. She doesn't just sit on her ass all day and nom on waffles.

 She's in the music career. I don't understand EA at all when it comes to it though. First off, what the hell is up with the uniform? It looks like a cat scratched it then peed on it. And secondly, the first level of the career is "Fan". And she gets paid for it. But you need guitar skill.

...Am I missing something?

 While Payton was out making the moolah, Shel and St0rm just chilled at home and looked at a few magazines. Their relationship just gets stronger everyday.

 He gets me every time. <3

 With a decent amount of money coming in, the first thing I bought was a nice bed for St0rm. It's not great, but it'll do.

 *facepalm*

 Ahh, another one of Shel's traits. She's Klepto. Which actually is a good thing because...

 well...

these things are worth alot of money.


I hope you all enjoyed the prologue! Check back for more Loves :)
Also, if you want your sims to be in the legacy, don't hesitate to ask! Payton needs a lover...

<3, Twilight

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Possibly a vanillifed Lemon? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BURRITO! *hugs!*
    And OMG YES o.o
    P.S. Get chur butt over to Elite missy! We need your scores! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, yeah. I know. :D I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAME HERE. But it keeps crashing on me every time :'(
    But there is alot coming up next chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Lotsa... Stuff! :D I need to update mine too. It's been over a month.... -___-

    ReplyDelete